Think: “What would happen to my family?”
As a minimum you will want to ensure that you and your family can remain fed and clothed, and ideally maintain the current standard of living. In the majority of scenarios this would be impossible without being prudent and forward thinking by taking out the relevant insurance. Life assurance gives you peace of mind that your loved ones will be provided for in the event of your death.
There are many different ways to arrange life cover and we can help you find the competitive deals available and also advise you on the most suitable way to meet your requirements. Life assurance ensures that in the event of death your mortgage will be repaid and the costs not passed on to your dependents or loved ones.
Level term assurance provides a set level of cover for the term you choose. Decreasing term assurance covers you for the term you choose, but the level of cover decreases through the term of this policy. This is typically used when a repayment mortgage has been selected by our clients.
Critical illness is an insurance that pays out a guaranteed cash sum if you are diagnosed as suffering from a specified critical illness, within the term of the plan. The plan has no cash-in value at any time. The younger you are, the cheaper the cost will be and for a relatively small cost, you could help your family cope for a while without income to pay household bills and debts. This type of cover will pay out a lump sum which could pay for other things like:
- Private treatment
- Prescribed drugs not available through the NHS
- Changes to your home
- Paying off part of your mortgage
Private Medical Insurance
We understand you may not want to leave your health in the hands of the NHS, that’s ok because we are experts in finding you the best deal with Private Medical Insurance and we provide you with all of the following completely free.
- Completely free, no obligation quote
- We will search of the UK’s leading providers, and tailor the most suitable and affordable policy for you.
- Our clients can get access exclusive offers & discounts.
- Your own personal account manager who will
- Review the market tailoring a policy to meet your needs and then provide you with clear advice that you can trust.
- Always be there to provide help and support with any policy related enquiries and policy administration before and after your decision.
- Contact you each year to discuss your renewal and to ensure you are always on the most suitable and best priced policy.
Our service is completely free
As we are paid by the provider, everything from providing your quote through to ongoing support and administration, is provided year after year at
Already have Private Medical Insurance?
If you’re already covered we can typically save you up to 40% on your premiums for comparable cover!
Buildings and Contents Insurance
Buildings and Contents insurance is can take only 5 minutes to set up, yet if not done, the outcome could be costly!
One of the conditions of a mortgage is to have Buildings Insurance in place as the lender will not want there to be any instance where the property is not insured and their security is not protected. Buildings insurance protects the structure, the fixtures and fittings in your home; while contents insurance covers your belongings.
We source your product from a range of insurers to find the one most suitable to your needs.